Monday, November 10

TOTALLY HUMILIATED....

it happened last couple of months ago...it was one of those day when i feel REALLY good and confident. walking around noticed that chicks checking me out :D ...hrmph, better check...go toilet see see look look, "no ark!, nothing worng ark...i looked perfectly normal today. no mucus flowing out of my nose, no shiets hanging around my eyes, jeans is perfectly well ZIPPED, ordinary T-shirt...*PLING* ive got it ...I AM STUPENDOUSLY CHARMING TODAY!!!!! hands on my waist, heads up high, super BIG smile...(laughing inside "MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA").

BUT not till this incident when i was paying for my groceries...(i put money notes in my back pocket and coins in the front pocket but usually i pay by swiping my ATM card). the total amount i have to pay is $20.35, so i took out a $20 note and search for coins in my front pocket. i took out all of the coins in the pocket and open it up in front of the cashier...*FUCK!* there is a PUBIC hair together with the coins!!!!! i can feel my face totally blush in red as i quickly search for the 35 cents and pay the cashier. i forgot about the receipt and i left with double pace back to my house. T_T sob sob....