Saturday, November 22

is revenge time!!!! the ball is in our possesion because after the ball hit me it fell next to me. We were one hell of a team , i would say, because there was an instance rapport among us. Passes the ball to each other and i got myself 2 victim of my "SUPER SPINNING METEOR HIT"...HAHAHAAH...who IS DA MANNNnnn....!!! but the game ended by a villian move by Daniel...jHan found his target (daniel) and smack him hard with the tennis ball but Daniel acted on self defense by throwing the beautiful sand from the beach right at jHan's face!! it wasnt really bad but is just cheating in such game and everyone stopped to acknowledge the end of the game. HOWEVER, Ron wasnt impressed with Daniels move or maybe he didntnoticed the game ended, he REPETITIVELY EXECUTED numbers of shot at Daniel before he realise the game ended *LOL*(a punishment to those who break the LAW!!!). then some of them went for a swim while some throwing frisbee around and SOME (me) sat down and ponder about those couples that passes me. what a beautiful chick with a handsome bloke!! *sigh*...i look to my left all i could see is my darken duplicate, my SHADOW!

after a while (i dont remember how long) it started to rain!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! i was ogling at jap chicks MAnnnn....then we packed up and left. there goes our trip...not because of the FUCK UP weather but also HAN and the rest was eager to watch the RUGBY finals between Aussie (australia) and the English (england). by the time we took the bus to the train station, it was raining CATS AND DOGS!!!! super Heavy...ive never seen heavy rain in aussie before. WHAT A DAY!!!!!!