Thursday, November 27

How to play MONOPOLY?

hrmph...determination or being CRUEL (because is money!!!)?!?! well, i admit that im the worst board game player ever with my friends...i always lose no matter how (PURE LOSER) but it was fun cause it helps me to kill time. i bought all of the boxes of property that ive landed on and i was broke at the begining. however, i manage to get bounce back when my fellow friends landed on my property. it was a good start and i even collected 2 'free from jail' card!!! (SUPER LUCKY!!) it was WONDERFUL!!! i could feel like im on top of the world MANNN....there were 3 of us (jHan, Hyong and me). with my power, i was able to eliminated jHan as my first victim and im left Hyong. after a couple of hour playing together with him, i strongly believe that you could never play 1 on 1 with a close friend in monopoly...CAUSE IT NEVER ENDSS!!!!! my reign of power began to fall when i treated Hyong too good (too good till i could pay him 1K++ just for OLD KENT ROAD!!!!!!! and i think u could guess how well i treated him following on...). then slowly on i start to play carelessly and he started to rise above me and caught me a couple of times with his prolonged determination even though he felt he has nothing left against my POWER. a little by a little he took over my properties and forces me to sell all of my HOTELSS!!! :( sob sob...is it because of his determination has brought him back into the competition?!?! or i was being too soft when im facing my friends?!?! but i think it was the BEERS!!! intoxicated by alcohol prevents me to think wisely!!! how could i be so GENEROUS?!?! shiet...i could see the sun is rising as the early birds are chirpping as well as jHan is snoring ;p....better off to bed.