Thursday, April 29

whenever i return home late, the time when everyone is in the middle of their dreams or busy yawning, the stillness of the air and the empty silence can somehow makes me feel like im in a DEEP DEEP dark hole in the space!!!! not even a single noise from those BUGGERS (bugs makes continuous noises = buggers!) ..i guessed they must be really ASLEEP. when this happens...SHIET!! my brain will just keep on putting me into those worst wierd stupid scenario situation and that happens only when i locked my main entrance door...''clukk!!!''

stupid scenario 1 - i felt that ive just locked myself in another dimension world...is sitll the 20th century except that everyone will only see their true self and real world once they are connected into the dream world. ahem...sumthing like matrix larr...but my version!! then ill have to go back to my bed n plugged myself into ''the true or real world''...

stupid scenario 2 - it is after world world 3, the world is still in trauma and fear after those brutal blood spilling combat...n during the night whne the world is asleep, went back home. as i was walking on the rubbles of a half crushed house...(those rubbles are the stuffs which is left by my little bros n sis b4 sleep)....you could finally feel the world is back at peace after such an incident.

stupid scenario 3 - this real eerie feelings sometimes does gives me goose bums....i felt that there are some other presence. is not visible and intangible except for the 6th sense feeling it!!!! however it also could be my unconditional imagination over runs my rational thoughts which it could be a bad thing to happen during that time. sometimes when the chair at my dining table is not facing the dining table instead is facing somewhere else...that is the thing that i always try ignore it with my eyes. because i know i will imagine/see someone sitting on the chair waitting for SOMETHING....!!!