Saturday, October 25

recently i find myself in limelight for no particular reason that i can think of. whenever i walked passed MOST of foreign students from my department, i think they did not notice my existance at all *like a ghost wander in and out of the Uni looking for his dead body*. but hey, i never really give a damn thing about it because YOU SUCK!!! (to my fellow colleagues) ;D hrmph...only till recently (that is about after one and a half years of studying together) they start to carry a "Ghost Detective"..."Hey guys...my ghost detection meter is fluctuating HARD!! i got one coming in close!!!" *ishh* "Hey MENG!!" (that is how they address me..."Meng" simple yet nice! :p ) or maybe "Hey, How is it goin?" or "Meng, can i borrow ur bal bla bla"...but what really makes me feel welcomed into the community is the invitation to work in as a group with those top students as well as having a drinks at the verandah of my department or a cafe. WOW!!! is surreal but nice :) *ahh...my long lost body...finally i found u!!!* just feel nice to be accepted by people *booo hooo hoooo sob sob*